Thursday 4 December 2008

Tick tock

The top of my pet hate list (it's not a very long one)is lateness tardiness etc....I hate it I want to be on time and early if possible!!
Sooooo this morning the alarm did not go off I woke up because C was having a coughing fit. I jumped out of bed and my blood pressure nearly went through the roof it was 0730 Arghhh.....
We managed to get dressed and be out the door in 15 minutes world record for us as C is a dawdler!! (is that a word..and no I am not going to google it!!) Dental hygiene and any other sort of morning hygiene ritual was ignored as we had to get out that door...disgusting huh!! He is only 5 how smelly can he be????????
I digress...
Time is an issue to day as I still do not have a head start on the card exchange I am involved in, let alone cards for family and friends.
I am taking a deep breath and forgetting about housework today and concentrating on tackling those cads today .....
So I will post some pictures later...

If anyone is wondering what I was thinking about when I gave this blog the title "the limitations of thought" well those 4 words are from a book I read this summer called ' A New Earth: Awakening to your lifes' purpose' by Eckhart Tolle.

These words hit a nerve this summer, they made total sense to me and they are what drove me to keeping a journal this summer. Something I have tried to do for years but never follow through.

This book was therapeutic I highly recommend it.
I will share some more snippets of my favourite parts of this book in later posts.
later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment