Thursday 28 May 2009

Dedicated to Zeffy!!

If you are reading this Zeffy this post is for you!!
A couple of weeks ago at a get together for coffee with some fellow scrappers, Zeffy (fellow scrapper) turned to me and in a very stern voice said "when are you going to update your blog??" I was pleasantly surprised...so people do read my blog!! 'well I'll be' this is an Aussie-ism try saying it with an nasal Australian accent !!!
A lot obviously has happened since I last posted for example lots of birthdays..the month of May is a very 'expensive one' due to the amount of money spent of gifts!
Amongst all the other things that have been happening I have managed to scrap. I am still taking a photo a day and scrapping that.
I didn't show you any of the boxes I made for Christians kindergarten teachers I filled them with chocolate eggs and gave them as gifts for Easter...I was very proud of them they were lots of fun to make.......so here follows what i have been up to........









































































































This little mini was made for a little girl I know I call her the 'Rose boubou' as she is always dressed in pink and unfortunately the poor thing has a terrible rash on her cheeks that make her look red and pink all the time.......even with the rash she is the cutest little girl I have seen.
I will be back to upload some photos of my photo a day mini.........
later.......................
Oh nearly forgot we had a some really good news last week........Christian got into the private school we wanted.....so if you hear of a series of bank robberies in the Athens area you will know it is G and I doing a Bonnie and Clyde every night so we can pay for the school fees...........
Later..............

No comments:

Post a Comment