Monday 12 October 2009

Heart felt thank you......

I want to say thank you to all of you who sent their best wishes either by calling me or by leaving a comment here...
I want to say a huge thank you to my 2 friends who looked after Christian this weekend as it was difficult for him seeing his grandfather in such a state and I had no one to look after him.....you girls came to my rescue..........you saved my life.......thank you, you know who you are.........
Today we took my FIL to the hospital (actually the ambulance did) he was panic stricken that he would have to stay there!!
He was lucky, after having fallen 3 times now, his fracture is no worse and no better!!!
The Parkinsons is a big issue now.....as he cannot walk properly or very far.
Even though I take care of my back it has been difficult and I am feeling very sore every morning when I wake up!!!
That's my news for now...thank you again......
Later.................................................................

2 comments:

  1. ειρήνη τώρα είδα τις ανρτήεις σου σχετικά με τον πεθερό σου..εύχομαι όλα να πάνε καλά, ελπίζω να ξεκλέψεις λίγο χρόνο για σένα και να ξεκουραστείς..φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  2. irini i also just saw your post about the health of your father in law.
    i wish everything go well
    take care

    ReplyDelete