Thursday 25 November 2010

A day for thanks!

Day 22
Mixed feeling about this day
as I was placed on bed rest
I know I should be thankful....
but......
I can't sit still that long!!!

Day 23
I am thank ful for........
technology....
as I can connect with friends on the other side of the world
with a click and enter!!!!!
Day 24
I am thankful for.........
....... beautiful glorious.........
blue skies......
Day 25
I am thankful...........
for being alive and all that I have...
being a mother
being a wife
being a daughter
being a friend
just thankful for being.........

4 comments:

  1. These are some good reasons to be thankful for!I'm glad about you!
    I'm working on the advent calendar...Just because I like you! :)
    Coming soon...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for technology otherwise we wouldn't be friends!! get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. πόσο πολύ συμφωνώ μαζί σου!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αααχ πόσο συμφωνώ μαζί σου Ειρήνη!!! Αυτή η τεχνολογία τελικά, τουλάχιστον στην δική μου ζωή έχει γίνει ένας πολύ κάλος σύμμαχος! Εκτός από όλα τα άλλα, γνώρισα αυτό το χόμπι και όλους εσάς!

    ReplyDelete