Friday 12 November 2010

It's been how long?

Wow nearly 2 weeks.......
Well I am ignoring how long I have been away.............
and will get on with Attitude of Gratitude
Day 1
I am grateful that c3
got to spend some days in Thessaloniki with family
Day 2
I am grateful for crafty friends
and receiving such beautiful works of art from them
Day 3
I am grateful for having a creative outlet
Day 4
I am grateful for
witnessing this little man wake up every
day ready
Day 5
I am grateful for being friends
with this little munchkin!
Day 6
I am grateful for Saturday lunches
and C3 being able to spend time with his grandparents
Day 7
I am grateful for sleepy Sunday's
and watching back to back cartoons
snuggled up on the couch
Day 8
I am grateful for lunch and movie dates with C3
Day 9
I am grateful for a son
who willingly made me breakfast
(ham and cheese sandwhich tasted better than it looks)
Day 10
I am grateful for being given the opportunity
to be a mother to this handsome little man
Day 11
I am grateful for tea with friends
Day 12
I am grateful for playdates
because they make my son happy
and keep me sane
hopefully back tomorrow with more............

6 comments:

  1. είναι πολύ ωραίο να έχεις πολλούς λόγους για να είσαι ευγνώμων!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Να είστε πάντα γεροί και να απολαμβάνετε καθημερινές στιγμές ευτυχιας!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be always grateful,creative,innovating and happy!
    Happiness is made to be shared!Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful that YOU are a part of my life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list and great photos! I will have my catch up day tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful list!! Thank you, Irini, it's very inspiring and encouraging to give to other reasons to be grateful for!!

    ReplyDelete