Thursday 27 January 2011

Pay it Forward


Ok so I am sure you have all heard about this around blog land lately
but after reading Alexs' blog
I thought I would try it too so here is how it goes

I promise to send something handmade
to the first five people who comment on this post .
But if you enter you must post this too,
and offer something handmade
to the first five people that comment on your blog.
The rules are that it must be something handmade or homemade by you
and it has to be sent to five other people during 2011!
So are you game??
do you wanna play???
leave me a comment.....




7 comments:

  1. Πολυ θα ηθελα να έχω κάτι φτιαγμένο από σένα Ειρήνη!!! Εννοείται!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Μπορω να σχολιασω και γω?Η ειμαι ακυρη???:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me me me me... pick me!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! And I will PIF it too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I want to play too and i promise i wont't write a comment to another similar post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Κι εγώ, κι εγώ σε παρακαλώ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies I will contact you soon for snail mail addresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no!! too late i would have loved something from you...next time

    ReplyDelete