Wednesday 16 February 2011

Recyling........

Head on over to
they are
featuring my altered box which is housing a mini!
The corrugated box is from
Pink Paislee
Parisian Anthology
I have searched hi and low for a pic of the box
cant find it anywhere
so you will just have to believe me
it was a plain black corrugated box!!! LOL
I made a mini in red black and white
about me for a crop last week
and decided to give the mini a home in the corrugated box.
So I decorated it in the same colours as the mini.



Later......



8 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh Irini I love it .... soooooo striking and yummy stuff all over it ... I want to touch and feel it .... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα Ειρήνη! Πολύ όμορφο είναι το κουτάκι, ταίριασε απόλυτα με το μίνι!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ειρήνη μου πραγματικά είναι πανέμορφο το κουτάκι !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo love love love love love this Irini! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Irini - fantastic project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the Wed. Extra! I have those embellishments with that box - can't wait to re-use the box like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic idea to protect a little treasure.

    ReplyDelete