Friday 15 April 2011

April 15th These Are A Few of My Favourite Things!!

I am sure I have mentioned it before but I love this challenge blog
becasue it really challenges me to create!!
The challenge for April 15th is
scrap your favourite past challenge
that have been set over the last year
to learn more head on over the blog


here is my favourite DAY!!!

Why is Friday my favourite day?
well I do not have to set the alarm for the next day
getting up at 0630 is murder!!

Head on over to the blog to look at what the design team has created
fabulous layouts!!




9 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Irini! I love love love love that clock, the title work...the misting!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. είναι όντως φοβερό LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. δεν θα μποουσα να συμφωνησω μαζι σου περισσοτερο!!
    η σελιδα λιτη αλλα δεν χορταινω να την κοιταζω!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ειρήνη μου υπέροχη σελίδα! Όσο για την Παρασκευή...συμφωνώ απόλυτα!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great layout!!I love it's all black and white and then you've got that splash of colour from the misting in the middle!!As for Friday,I can;t really agree,since I don't have to wake up at cruel hours like yours,but I can get the reasoning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i understand you so much about the morning hours! imagine that i have to wake up even earlier and many times even Saturdays and Sundays, like today! Anyway, your lol is perfect! the colors and the style just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irini , firstly hope you are feeling a little better. Your layout is gorgeous and one of my fave colour combination's .Love your misting how many little bottles do you have I wonder ????

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. AWESOME WORK! Well done. Love your details and the awesome pic.You are doing SO well Irini...KEEP going!Hope u are well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Irini, this layout is perfect and I love that title, lol! Such lovely little additions on here, like the misting :-))

    ReplyDelete