Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR ....almost!!

A quick hello
I have been MIA as I decided to take a break from the pc!
It was fabulous, 
Christmas was quiet 
and now I am adding the finishing touches
to the dining table for tonights celebrations
I hope from the bottom of my heart 
2012 
is a better year for all you folk here in Greece.

I wish you all a fabulous happy healthy and wealthy 
2012

on a scrappy note
it is already 2012 in Australia and 
has the January 1st challenge is up for all to see....
here is my take on the fabulous sketch by Nadia Cannizzo
the journalling criteria this time
 is to write about your most memorable New Year celebration 
Mine was back in 1997
when G and I didnt make any plans for New Years eve
we fell asleep in the afternoon and did not hear the phone ringing
(party invitations)
so we ended up drinking 2 bottles of champagne by the fireplace
it was a fabulous night!



products used....
Imaginarium Designs chipboard  for the title"You and Me"
Pattern paper Studio Calico Primrose
Maya Road Lemon and Salmon metallic mist
Orange muslin/fabric (I do not know what it is called fabric) 
a generous gift from Mitra Pratt 
....thanks sweetie...
btw I owe a post about the fabulous things she sent me!!
metal accents from this etsy shop
Crate Paper chipboard teapot
Glitz sticker Vintage accesories male female
Basic Grey Curio Butterfly
Jenni Bowlin chipboard button
Graphic 45 ,Curtain Call and Boardwalk borders Steampunk Debutante dies cuts
Black rose from  I am Roses
other metal accents from my ancient stash!! 

So head on over to the blog
and see the incredible layouts by the design team and 
read about the fabulous prizes for January!...

15 comments:

  1. Ακούγεται τέλειο και πολύ ρομαντικό το βράδυ που περιγράφεις... Ελπίζω να περασετε καλά και απόψε και ο νέος χρόνος να σας φερει ότι επιθυμείτε, πάνω από όλα υγεία, αγάπη, όμορφες στιγμές, καλή πρόοδο στα παιδιά και πολλή καλή διάθεση...! Καλή επιτυχία και στην πρόκληση με την τόσο εντυπωσιακή σύνθεσή σου ;-) !!! Πολλά φιλια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλή Χρονιά γεμάτη υγεία και αγάπη για σένα και τους αγαπημένους σου Ειρήνη μου! Να περάσετε όμορφα και αγαπημένα! Πολλά φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I love love love love that photo, the gauze, the misting!! Just FABULOUS! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lo - nothing wrong with lots of champagne and queit times to celebrate.

    Have a great 2012 (it will take at least three months before I can write the date correctly..). will catch up soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it love it love it ..... fabulous pic and love that orange ... not msny people could pull this off but you have nailed it .... big hugz for 2012 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year !!! 2012 wishes for a fantastic year ahead ... love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout and sweet photo of the
    two of you!

    I wish you a beautiful and Happy New Year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irini, when I first saw this, I gasped out loud. Love, love your artistic approach to this...the piano keyboard along the photo, the color orange...everything just works! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best New Year's Eve!!!!
    happy New Year for you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Irini!!Best wishes for a beautiful and happy 2012!!Perfect lo!!love the colours!!And what a beautiful night!!!hugs and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Καλή Χρονιά Ειρήνη!!!! Χρόνια πολλά και δημιουργικά σου εύχομαι!!! Φιλιά πολλά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the texture with the guaze and all the details. Beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was an expensive visit to your blog it cost me 200 dollars !after you pointed out the etsi shop with those lovely trinkets I went straight over and bought a whole bunch of stuff !! I love this layout the photo is so beautiful but the again the subject is a stunner. Loving all of your 12 elements, great job boss !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great and romantic New Year's Eve!!!

    Happy New Year Irini!!!! With health, love, laughter, creativity and... κουράγιο!!!

    And a lovely layout, as always!

    ReplyDelete