Tuesday 21 February 2012

Just a few cards.....

and  fewer words....

here are some cards I made last month...

Kraft paper
flower I am roses
Madeline Prima pattern paper 6x6
Stickles rock Candy


Kraft paper
Olivia pattern paper Basic Grey 6x6
Prima Madeline 6x6 pattern paper
Serendipity Creations pink crepe paper flower
pink dies cut from Aleka
Pink resin daisy 1euro shop many years ago!
Prima Donna Downey sculpture flower



Kraft paper
Basic Grey collection (cant remember)
Prima Madeline paper 6x6 paper pad
Prima purple flower
K&C company key
Maya Road chipboard
Blue ribbon, Jumbo
Happy Birthday stamp (unknown)



the best card I left for last 
as it is my favourite 
and it has sentimental values as the flower was made and sent to me 
all the way from New York
from my fabulous friend
I misted to my hearts content added the 
gorgeous flower and guess what this card is never leaving the house
I am keeping it! LOL

( Kraft paper
music score paper unknown
paper doily (personal stash)
gorgeous paper flower made by Mitra Lee
lots of misting with maya road metallic purple and orange metallic mist
blue ink cats eye )





15 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are BEAUTIFUL Irini! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and all the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where you have been all week in your crafting den ! I personally wouldn't give any of them away they are fabulous and should be framed !!! The colours and flowers are amazing perfection my dear Irini ! Hope all is well with you.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Και περίμενα πως και πως να τις δω και ανάρτηση ;-)
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Irini! So "happy" looking! And lucky you to have received that lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAndi the flower was sent to me by Mitralee, I made the cardI love the flower on the card so much I am keeping it hahahah

      Delete
  5. ΟΥΑΟΥ Ειρήνη είναι απίστευτα τέλειες!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ πολύ όμορφες!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Irini!! The one you made me is just as gorgeous & should be up here too - I hope you took photos of it!! Isn't Mitra a fabulously lovely girl?! She sends me sweet goodies too - so generous & altogher wonderful. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irini very beautiful cards! All of them are amazing but the last one i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards Irini! Gorgeous dark hues. I love the first and last ones the most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous just fabulous cards!!! Irini, I adore your style!!!! Though unusual for me, I love love love the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Απλά υπέροχες!!!!!να φτιάχνεις πιο συχνά!!!!!φιλιά!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ειρηνη...τελειες!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Irini your cards are gorgeous.. love them all!! Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Irini!!! gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous!!! wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete