Friday 6 April 2012

The winner of the Once Upon A...Sketch blog hop!!

Now I have tried to be really professional
 and take a screen shot of random.org
but it aint gonna happen folks!!
I am pushing the wrong buttons 
which are pushing mine 
and I am not impressed!!
then I lost the page thus the evidence
so.....
you will just have to trust me on this one

the winner is ......

My Photo

congratulations Lizzy....
email me your address
 so I can send you your prize
lioliairini@yahoo.co.uk

thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments
 and for taking the time to blog hop!
hugz
irini

7 comments:

  1. Huge congrats Lizzy and thank you Irini for your lovely prize and the amazing OUAS blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, guys, thanks!!! What an Easter Treat....& echoing Efi's sentiments...this is HUGE...wow.....thank you sooooooo much for a Wonderful bloggy prize...& I've a birthday coming up next week...double treat:):))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations lizzy!
    wHAT A WONDERFUL bLOG HOP THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Lizzy! Woot woot!! Awesome hop!!!

    ReplyDelete